[ic] profiles.order problem w/ Protx

Sandy Thomson sandy at scotwebshops.com
Mon Mar 29 11:57:06 EST 2004

Hi,
I am having a few problems with the checkout process and the protx module.
For some reason, submitting an order sometimes displays the receipt
page, and sometimes doesnt display the receipt page.

The only way i can force it to display the receipt page is by using
mv_nextpage, which I dont really want to do in case an order has not
been successful.

I cut down the appropriate routine in profiles.order to have
__NAME__   credit_card
&charge=protx
__END__

and only have the main route in catalog.cfg.

The problem seems to be, that while the protx charge succeeds,
interchange thinks it has failed and kicks the user back to the checkout
page with the full cart. I have tried various permutations of
&final=yes, &success=../etc/receipt.html and &return 1 (would like to do
this conditionally but dont know how).

Any hints? could another protx user send me their config so i can
diagnose where im going wrong?

Cheers.

Sandy.