[ic] Interchange 5.0.1 and 4.8.9 released

Henry Hartley henryhartley at westat.com
Tue Mar 30 12:06:25 EST 2004

I feel a bit dim for even having to ask this but this is my first upgrade (I
have installed 5.0.0 and it's working, although my site is not completely
operational yet).  The UPGRADE file talks about upgrading from 4.8.x but
doesn't say anything about from 5.0.0.  Is there anything special I need to
know?  Is the procedure the same as if I were upgrading from 4.8?  Do I do a
complete install over top of my previous installation using configure?  Or
what?

--
Henry Hartley