[ic] Unable to access Fedex calculator Fedex.pm

Christopher Wenham cwenham at synesmedia.com
Tue Mar 30 12:43:27 EST 2004

On Tuesday 30 March 2004 10:10, Sam Batschelet wrote:
> Now I did find this reference to a Business::FedEx::DirectConnect in
> http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2003-September/035
> 174.html  has anyone used this and does it still work?
>
> I am sure that building new systems to "comply" with FedEx's changing
> setup has become a pain and any help is greatly appreciated.

 The wrappers for DirectConnect should still work, but they're not
"plug-n-play": you have to get a Ship Manager account number from FedEx, test
it on their test server and mail some test labels to FedEx's HQ before they
give you access to their production server.
 The upside is that you can download PNGs of the shipping labels with Ship
Manager in addition to getting price quotes.

Regards,
--
Chris Wenham - Synesmedia, Inc.
http://www.synesmedia.com