[IC] Use GDBM - File and mysql, together?

Lars Tode tode at bpanet.de
Tue May 4 12:32:44 EDT 2004

Hello list.

Since a few months I got problems to store the basket in the user gdbm file.
I figured out that the problem is the effect of a massive access on the
file.
As a result of the search in this list, I found the advice to swap from the
gdbm file to mysql, because mysql can handle more access than gdbm.

I really prefer to swap from gdbm to mysql, but it's not possible ( need to
much time ). So the idea is just to swap the storage of the basket from gdbm
to mysql.
My question now; is it possible to say interchange to load the data from the
gdbm, while it also has access to a database in background?

Many thanks in advance,

Lars