[ic] mod_interchange 1.30 Problem

Bryan D Gmyrek gmyrek at U.Arizona.EDU
Sat May 8 19:47:12 EDT 2004

Hi,

Thanks, Kevin, for mod_interchange.  It works great except when I try to
use the OrdinaryFileList directive.  When I add this along with
the other directives in httpd.conf and try to restart apache I get

Syntax error on line 1378 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf: Invalid
command 'OrdinaryFileList', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration /usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl
startssl: httpd could not be started

To make sure I re-downloaded the version of www.interchange.rtfm.info
today and re-installed.

Any ideas??

I'm using Apache 1.3.29, mod_interchange 1.30, redhat linux 9, and IC
5.2.0

Thanks,
Bryan