[ic] How to execute a usertag by clicking on a link or buttonwithin a page?

New Media E.M.S. ic_users at newmediaems.com
Thu May 13 13:00:53 EDT 2004

At 10:14 AM 5/13/2004 -0600, you wrote:

> [...]

Perhaps not, but have you taken a look at the Edit Order feature in the UI.
It's a bit more manual, you would have to set the quantity of the item you
wish to remove to '0', then check the boxes to recompute totals and
salestax and click Ok. The 'removed' item still shows up as a line, but
with a quantity and price of 0. The description line is still available,
which gives you the option of enterning something like 'removed by customer
request dd/mm/yy' - which I think you would actually want for auditing
purposes.

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          edl at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax