[ic] CC processing

Mark Weaver mark at americanmicroinc.com
Mon May 17 11:31:31 EDT 2004

New Media E.M.S. wrote:

> At 10:26 AM 5/17/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>
>> New Media E.M.S. wrote:

>>> I've seen this happen with threaded Perl - what Perl version are you
>>> running, and did you compile it yourself?
>>> - Ed
>>

>> Hi Ed,
>>
>> Yes, I compiled perl myself and disabled threading. It was the only
>> way I could get Interchange to install.
>>
>> --
>> Mark Weaver
>> American Micro - Webmaster
>> 1-800-558-2058
>

> Ok, I just saw your previous post which included snippets of the
> error.log. It looks like you may be missing this in interchange.cfg:
>

>         Require module Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet
>
> (restart interchange) ...and you'll need to ensure you have a
> supplementary Perl module or two, see the perldoc for the
> above-referenced module for more info.
>
> - Ed

Ed,

You are da BOMB! got me lookin in the interchange.cfg file again and I
saw the line you were refering to. So, I uncommented the line which read:

	Require module Vend::Payment::TestPayment

and replaced it with the line:

	Require module Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet

and when I restart interchange I received the following on the console:

[interch at amermicro1 interchange]$ pwd
/usr/local/interchange
[interch at amermicro1 interchange]$ bin/restart
Killing Interchange server 14793 with TERM.
Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet payment module initialized, using LWP and
Crypt::SSLeay
Low traffic settings.
Calling UI......UI is loaded...
Interchange V5.2.0
Configuring catalog americanmicroinc...Using MySQL,
DSN=dbi:mysql:order_americanmicroinc...done.
Interchange server started in UNIX mode(s) (process id 26903)
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Still, the transaction didn't go through, but at least now I'm getting a
little information returned to the screen. The info on the Place Order
screen looks like this:

  There were errors in your last submission:

     (Payment process): There was an error accepting payment: Real-time
charge failed. Reason: Authorizenet error: This transaction cannot be
accepted.. Please call in your order or try again.
     Credit Card Information: Authorizenet error: This transaction
cannot be accepted.. Please call in your order or try again.

Just to make sure though I used first one of our company cards, and then
one of mine which I know both are good, but got the same error message
as described above.

--
Mark Weaver
American Micro - Webmaster