[ic] CC processing

Bryan D Gmyrek gmyrek at U.Arizona.EDU
Mon May 17 12:43:19 EDT 2004

> payments settings:
>
> CHECK_ACCEPTED 			      0			                   Payment
> COD_ACCEPTED 			        0	                             Payment
> CREDIT_CARDS_ACCEPTED 		visa mc discover amex	Payment
> MV_PAYMENT_HOST 					                   Payment
> MV_PAYMENT_ID 			        xxxxxxxxx		       Payment
> MV_PAYMENT_MODE 		    authorizenet		  Payment
> MV_PAYMENT_PARTNER 					                 Payment
> MV_PAYMENT_REFERER 					                 Payment
> MV_PAYMENT_SECRET 		    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx	      Payment
> MV_PAYMENT_VENDOR 					                 Payment
> POSTAL_ACCEPTED 					                    Payment
> PO_ACCEPTED 			          0			               Payment
> SETTLE_TRANSACTION		     1
>
> The value for MV_PAYMENT_SECRET is the transaction key that was
> generated by authorize.net that we're currently using on two other

Hi Mark.  I'm not sure what you mean by transaction key.  I thought you
were supposed to put your authorize.net password here (same as you use to
log in to secure.authorize.net).  Maybe this is what you mean...?  If not
I'd try putting the password there.

Also, what I have is different:

CREDIT_CARDS_ACCEPTED   visa mc amex    Payment
MV_PAYMENT_MODE authorizenet    Payment
AUTHNET_ID      xxxxx        Payment
AUTHNET_MODE    custom authorizenet     Payment
AUTHNET_REFERER https://www.mydomain.com/process    Payment
AUTHNET_SECRET  xxxmypasswordxxx       Payment
AUTHNET_SERVER  https://secure.authorize.net    Payment

Then on authorize.net go into the settings and put
https://www.mydomain.com/process in there (don't remember exactly where
but snoop around).

Good luck,
Bryan