[ic] how to display menus???

New Media E.M.S. ic_users at newmediaems.com
Tue May 18 13:53:10 EDT 2004

At 01:09 PM 5/18/2004 -0400, you wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>We're just about there. Only problem is that we can't get the menus to
>display on the index page as they're supposed to. Actually they're not
>displaying at all. All I do have are a ton of links that are there where
>the menus should be that are active, but invisible. Could some kind soul
>point me in the direction where I could configure and display the products
>we've got in our catalog onto the page so's folks could see them?

Don't recall, but assuming your are using a recent release (4.9, 5.x)...

In the UI, click the Miscellaneous tab, then under Legacy Tools, click
Layout Editor Auto-populate. The screen which follows provides the tools
needed to build your product menus.

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          edl at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax