[ic] shipping charges and weights...

Mark Weaver mark at americanmicroinc.com
Wed May 19 14:08:33 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I just found something interesting today woth Interchange. Just when I
thought I was finished with the setup and after recovering from borking
the menu system yesterday I have found that Interchange doesn't
calculate shipping charges for anything over 150lbs. that means that
anything a person orders from us that is more than 150lbs will not get
charged shipping!  Not to mention there are only three methods I can get
to show up on the checkout form,

	UPS ground commercial,
	UPS 2nd Day Air
	UPS Next Day Air...

There are a ton shipping methods available, but only these three are
being displayed. I get the feeling there are methods in the system that
will do shipping for orders above 150lbs...there has got to be. One of
the items we sell is rather dense and would only take 2 of before the
150lb limit is reached.

Any suggestions on how to

	1) get shipping to be calculated for orders weighing more than 150 lbs.

	2) display more then just the three afore mentioned shipping methods?

thanks,

BTW Ed... It didn't take a consultant to take care of my menu problem.
The only thing I had to do was tarball the old catalog, create a new one
and then migrate the product, inventory, area, and cat data tables over
to the db for the new catalog and I was back in bidness. :)
--
Mark Weaver
American Micro - Webmaster