[ic] Interchange Offline Script

Ton Verhagen tverhagen at alamerce.nl
Thu May 20 03:01:29 EDT 2004

Andrew Baerg <andrewbaerg at yoursole.com> wrote:
> >From Interchange Docs:
>
>"
>PIDcheck *global*
>
><snip>
>
>If have long-running database builds, this needs to be disabled. Set it to
>a high value (perhaps 600, for 10 minutes), or use the offline script.
>"
>
>I have a cron script that is run every half an hour which sometimes
>requires a long time to execute. I am currently running it by using lynx
>to load the page http://www.interchange_server.com/cgi-bin/store/cron, but
>it would be nice if I didn't have to deal with timeouts. Does anybody know
>more about this offline script that is mentioned in the IC docs or some
>other way to execute this interchange page?

Searching the Interchange User List using the term 'cron':
http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2003-July/034566.html

Good luck !

Best regards,

Ton

--
Alamerce Nederland --- Cornerstone of eBusiness
Phone +31-40-2374381    info at alamerce.nl    http://www.alamerce.nl

eCommerce Solutions -- Consulting -- Website & Interchange Hosting