[ic] Problems using an image for "remove" in the cart component and checkout.html

Eros Shop info at eros-shop.co.uk
Sun May 23 06:24:56 EDT 2004

Hi Everyone,

I would like to use an image in the cart component and one the
checkout.html page in place of the checkbox for removing items.

The code used in either case is the same and works:

<INPUT TYPE=checkbox NAME="[quantity-name]"
onClick="this.form.action='[process-target]', this.form.submit()" VALUE=0>

I've tried using a variant of the above, by changing the TYPE to image and
adding a SRC element and nothing useful happens when the image is clicked,
the cart/checkout simply refreshes with nothing removed.

<INPUT TYPE=image SRC="/eros/images/trash_icon.jpg" NAME="[quantity-name]"
onClick="this.form.action='[process-target]', this.form.submit()" VALUE=0>

Does anyone know what's going wrong here?

I'm using IC 4.8.7, RH 7.3 and Perl 5.6.1

Many thanks

Mark

Eros Shop
vwe internet ltd