[ic] interchange and odbc+exell

Lars Segerlund konsult at sebab.se
Wed May 26 03:03:43 EDT 2004

 Well I am obviously having a bit of trouble grasping some of the
concepts regarding the databases here, I have managed to get the 'mike'
demo store running on mysql, and currently I am trying to get the
foundation store up and running on mysql. I also have the tutorial set
up and I am trying to get it to use sql.

 The problem I have is that I am having trouble configuring the DSN ...
( it seem's ), since I would like to use ODBC, and I have also not
succeded to make interchange not rebuild the databases on startup.

 But I think I can get a bit futher with your tips, I didn't know that
the ttext files were 'top priority' I think this solves a lot of
trouble, thanks. I think I will have to RTFM a bit now that I know this.

 Could anyone give a sample Database DSN ? ( for odbc ), then I would
know if I'm on the right track :-) ..

 / thanks, Lars Segerlund.