[ic] easy way to make category headings?

Mark Weaver mark at americanmicroinc.com
Fri May 28 15:57:01 EDT 2004

anasazi wrote:
> I have tried for the past 5 hours to make category headings in our interchange store. I have searched every source of documentation, newsposting, and forum.
> Is there an EASY way to make interchange create a different header for every category?

catagories are created when you enter an item into the store.

Administration ->>Items ->>Create new item

After clicking on the "Create new item" tab you'll see these fields.

Sku                                |______________|  No.

Short Description           |___________________________________|

Product Group               |__________________|     Catagory

                                       |Some existing group \/|
              |some existing catagory \/ |

When you add your sku number and short description  you can then choose
one of the existing groups, or type in a new one. You can also type in a
new "catagory" which is how new catagories are made.

Enter your detailed description and you're done. Then upload the images
for this product and that should do it.

Mark Weaver
American Micro - Webmaster