[ic] easy way to make category headings?

Mark Weaver mark at americanmicroinc.com
Fri May 28 15:57:01 EDT 2004

anasazi wrote:
> I have tried for the past 5 hours to make category headings in our interchange store. I have searched every source of documentation, newsposting, and forum.
>
> Is there an EASY way to make interchange create a different header for every category?

catagories are created when you enter an item into the store.

Administration ->>Items ->>Create new item

After clicking on the "Create new item" tab you'll see these fields.

Sku                                |______________|  No.

Short Description           |___________________________________|

Product Group               |__________________|     Catagory
|____________________|

                                       |Some existing group \/|
              |some existing catagory \/ |

When you add your sku number and short description  you can then choose
one of the existing groups, or type in a new one. You can also type in a
new "catagory" which is how new catagories are made.

Enter your detailed description and you're done. Then upload the images
for this product and that should do it.

--
Mark Weaver
American Micro - Webmaster