[ic] Re: Interchange Freezing Up

Bryan tquark at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 16:09:06 EST 2004

Hi,

Over concerns that Google got 'angry' at my robots.txt (i.e. seemed to
go away when I put too much stuff in it) i just made it very simple:

Disallow:

(i.e. wide open)
This may just be paranoia but in my experience when it comes to search
engines the question isn't are you paranoid, it's are you paranoid
_enough_
But whether your robots.txt is simple or complex I suggest you search
on google for 'robots.txt validator' and check yours there!

Cheers,
Bryan