[ic] Re: Interchange Freezing Up

Bryan tquark at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 16:09:06 EST 2004

Over concerns that Google got 'angry' at my robots.txt (i.e. seemed to
go away when I put too much stuff in it) i just made it very simple:

(i.e. wide open)
This may just be paranoia but in my experience when it comes to search
engines the question isn't are you paranoid, it's are you paranoid
But whether your robots.txt is simple or complex I suggest you search
on google for 'robots.txt validator' and check yours there!