[ic] turning off "others who bought this item..."

Mark Weaver mark at americanmicroinc.com
Mon Nov 8 17:08:04 EST 2004

Hi All,

The word has come down from on high and they'd like the feature that
states, "Customers who bought this item also bought:" turned off on the
shopping cart. I've been all over the archives to no avail. All I've
found so far are posts asking how to turn it on or get it working, but
nothing definitive on how to get this feature to stop.

Could some kind soul point me in the right direction or offer their fix
for this? I've not found anything in the admin interface that allows me
to turn this off.

Thanks,

======= Interchange Information =======
RedHat 9.0
Perl 5.8.5 ( compiled with no-threading )
Interchange 5.2 ( foundation )
Mysql 3.23
Perl mods ( all of'em including the kitchen sink! )

--
Mark Weaver
American Micro Industries, Inc.