[ic] Order Statistics

Neil Hambleton neil at ic.com.hk
Mon Nov 8 20:43:40 EST 2004

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but there are some order
statistics on the "Reports" menu in the back-end.

However for IC 5, the Report menu was not activated in  the foundation demo.
If that's the same for your case, then you can turn it on as follows:
1. Click on the red "edit" tab at the right hand side of the main menu tabs
(Orders, Customers, ... Administration, edit)
2. You'll see a list of menu items, click on Reports
3. Clear the inactive flag and Save Menu Item
4. Hit Publish,
5. Then when you click on another menu tab, the Reports tab should show up.

Cheers,
Neil