[ic] Questions

joe joe at futratec.com
Tue Nov 9 20:54:47 EST 2004

Greetings,

These questions I am asking while utilizing a Debian/IC5.2 box.

Having run the makecat, to build additional stores and catalogs using
the foundation store as a base, all my new store(s) and admin sections
do not have images and the admin UI does not load with the ssl
certificate? Changing the path(s) only breaks something else. I am
pointing the new stores to a users home directory. What are the
recommended ways to accomplish this or should I just build within the
default directories? Is there a security risk if you do this? Trying to
use a different template breaks the images again. When I upload new
images to the grayscale folder, IC does not pull the images from the
grayscale folder even though the grayscale template has been specified
in the admin section. If I drop them into the root folder they are
pulled, is this normal?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Joe