[ic] Preference value from defaultlocale and locales

Eric Bont eric_bont at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 15 18:59:22 EST 2004

Hi,

I have a problem (maybe a bug?) changing the Preference value from
DEFAULT_LOCALE and LOCALES.

>From the Admin I choosed [Administration] [Internationalization] and changed
the Preference value from DEFAULT_LOCALE and LOCALES (both to nl_NL). After
Applying Changes the UI medu editor didn't work so I tried to change the
Preference values again. Unfortunaltly I get the faultmessage:

Sorry, there was an error in processing this form action. Please report the
error or try again later. (DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table
'xxx_xxxxx.options_nl_NL' doesn't exist at
/usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/DBI.pm line 1750. )

I also tried this with the live demo
http://demo.icdevgroup.org/i/demo1/admin/ it gives the same result.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot,