[ic] Problem changing preference value DEFAULT_LOCALE and LOCALES

Eric Bont eric_bont at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 15 18:26:03 EST 2004

Hi,

I have a problem (maybe a bug?) changing the locale.
In the Admin I choosed [Administration] [Internationalization] and changed
the Preference value  from DEFAULT_LOCALE and LOCALES (both nl_NL). After
Applying Changes the Menus Editor didn't work (Internal Server Error). So I
tried to change the Preference values again but that doesn't work.

I get the faultmessage:

Sorry, there was an error in processing this form action. Please report the
error or try again later. (DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table
'dknet_applikonbio.options_nl_NL' doesn't exist at
/usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/DBI.pm line 1750. )

I also tried this at http://demo.icdevgroup.org/i/demo1/admin/index

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot.

Eric