[ic] [query] & [more] Error - (was [query] causes [more] to generate non-unique mv_cache_key)

Dan Bergan danb at champonline.com
Tue Nov 16 11:20:41 EST 2004

Sandy Thomson wrote:

>On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 18:59 -0700, Daniel Browning wrote:
>

>>This bug has subtle but important effects for anyone using [query] & [more].

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I'm looking for some input from someone
who uses the [query] & [more] tags.

If I'm browsing my site and I'm on a page with a more list generated by
a [query] tag, and if I let the session time out, and then click on
"next", I get an apache Internal Server Error and the following appears
in my Interchange error log.

champ
/cgi-bin/champ/scan/MM=9416001392b47caf38cf9cc08ba7b24d:30:44:15.html
Died in server spawn: Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference
at /usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Interpolate.pm line 4846.

Using the [more] tags with any other kind of search shows the correct
behavior.

Can anyone else reproduce this behavior or offer me some advice?

Thanks,
Dan Bergan