[ic] No scratch space during route processing?

Dr. Michael Streubel Michael.Streubel at ibizplanet.com
Thu Nov 18 06:53:37 EST 2004

Stefan Hornburg wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 22:37:28 +0100
>"Dr. Michael Streubel" <Michael.Streubel at ibizplanet.com> wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>I'm using order routes almost identical to those of foundation.
>>In the main route's receipt procedure, I'm setting a scratch
>>variable. This variable is not recognized in the copy_user
>>route's report procedure by using the [scratch] tag.
>>

>copy_user is executed before the receipt.

Thank you for your response. How do I know the order of processing?
The cascade parameter is set to "log main copy_user". Or more precisely:
I've set an mv_order_route according to

[value name=mv_order_route set="log main copy_user" hide=1]

for some particular reason. Could you comment on this as well ?

Thank you.

Michael