[ic]Threads on Perl

Tito unix4linux at cfl.rr.com
Sat Nov 20 08:24:48 EST 2004

Hi Racke,

I had the same problem that you did two nights ago.  What I did was I
went to CPAN and got perl 5.8.2 and ran the configuration.  I let it
install right where my current version of perl was 5.8.5 and it over
wrote all of the files there.  Now, instead of IC trying to catch 5.8.5
it sees my non threaded perl 5.8.2.  Try that and if it doesn't work
have you tried installing perl somewhere else and telling IC where that
version is?