[ic] RE: multiple payment gateway --again

Scott Andreas webteam at wes-state.com
Mon Nov 29 15:08:26 EST 2004

Hello Users
 I'm still having troulbe with a multiple payment gateway solution. I'v
looked at the synopsis for authorizenet.pm it should work but it isn't
I think I'm going bald with trying to figure this out.

I'm trying to implement a multiple payment configuration. This method
works if value wsm !=1 but if wsm == 1 then it doesn't pass to
authorize.net.. In log_transaction I have...
[if value wsm == 1]
      [tmp name="charge_succeed"][charge
                                   mode="authorizenet"
                                   id="my_id"
                                   secret="my_secret"
                                   trankey="my_trankey"
                                   expandable="1"]
      [/tmp]
      [else]
  [tmp name="charge_succeed"][charge route="[var MV_PAYMENT_MODE]"]
      [/tmp]
      [/else]
      [/if]

and I've tried.. this method doesn't pass anything to authorizenet put
the order still gets entered into the transactions table

[if value wsm == 1]
      [tmp name="charge_succeed"][charge
                                   mode="authorizenet"
                                   id="my_id"
                                   secret="my_secret"
                                   trankey="my_trankey"
                                   expandable="1"]
      [/tmp]
      [else]
  [tmp name="charge_succeed"][charge
                                   mode="authorizenet"
                                   id="my_id2"
                                   secret="my_secret2"
                                   trankey="my_trankey2"
                                   expandable="1"]]
      [/tmp]
      [/else]
      [/if]

in catalog.cfg I have

Variable   MV_PAYMENT_MODE  authorizenet
#Route authorizenet test TRUE

## These routes are not order routes, but payment routes
Route  authorizenet  id           "__MV_PAYMENT_ID__"
Route  authorizenet  secret       "__MV_PAYMENT_SECRET__"
Route  authorizenet  host         "__MV_PAYMENT_HOST__"
Route  authorizenet  referer      "__MV_PAYMENT_REFERER__"
Route  authorizenet  trankey      "__MV_PAYMENT_TRANKEY__"
Route  authorizenet  expandable    1

IC 5.2
Any suggestion are welcome

Thanks