[ic] RE:multiple payment gateways-again

Lyn St George lyn at zolotek.net
Mon Nov 29 15:39:10 EST 2004

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 12:06:21 -0800, Scott Andreas wrote:

>Hello Users
>  I'm still having troulbe with a multiple payment gateway solution. I'v
>looked at the synopsis for authorizenet.pm it should work but it isn't
>I think I'm going bald with trying to figure this out.

Instead of all that stuff that I've snipped out, why not set up multiple
order routes in your etc/profiles.order? You just need to set each
route in the page according to the gateway you want to use, and
then add
	&charge = {gateway_name}
at the bottom of the relevant route in profiles.order. You may or may
not need to make some of the logging conditional on the individual
gateway, according to your setup.

Lyn St George
+ http://www.zolotek.net  eCommerce: develop, host, support