[ic] Wrong Product Image

Tom Luong tluon002 at lions.odu.edu
Mon Nov 29 22:07:29 EST 2004

From: <mitch at mycatalyst.org>

> This one's interesting:
> I'm working on http://www.binkagirl.com/ , and it has an issue where the
> product image shows up intermittently. Code seems correct, but sometimes
> pulls the wrong product image onto a page for no seeming reason.
> For instance, on:
> http://www.binkagirl.com/cgi-bin/cart/rt10.html
> it will show the image for:
> http://www.binkagirl.com/cgi-bin/cart/bt03.html
> Has anyone seen this before, or know what it could be?

I could not duplicate your problem, it seemed fine to me.  was anything else
out of order like your "alt" or description, etc that you may have noticed.

you links at the bottom did appear to be mis aligned when i viewed it using
IE 5.0, i guess it was your <div> or <tr align= > didnt look at the code

good luck,