[ic] problem opening website

Paul Arnold arnman at cox-internet.com
Tue Nov 30 20:14:42 EST 2004

Ok here is what I did
I ran locate interchange and it came up with like 600 lines of interchange.
I had to reset my line buffer to 2000 so I could go back up the list.
I found several paths that ended in /interchange
/usr/local/interchange
I did
[interch at localhost /]$ /usr/local/interchange status
bash: /usr/local/interchange: is a directory

/usr/local/interchange/bin/interchange
I get
[interch at localhost /]$ /usr/local/interchange/bin/interchange status
Low traffic settings.
Calling UI......UI is loaded...
Interchange V5.3.0-200411290658
Running with old signals.
Configuring catalog mystore...Using MySQL,
DSN=dbi:mysql:test_mystore...done.
The Interchange server is already running (process id 5608)

>From what I can tell it is already running.
I have search the icdevgroup site and all over the net, I am dumbfounded as
to what the problem is

Paul