[ic] Error after makecat

Patrick Donker list-account at webpagina.nu
Fri Oct 1 20:00:16 EDT 2004

Guys, I'm mistyfied...
I've run makecat to install an additional standard catalog. If I restart
IC I get this error:

 >Configuring catalog wpagina...Using MySQL,
 >DSN=dbi:mysql:wpagina...Can't overlap ifdef at line 74 of catalog.cfg
 >In line 74 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
 >
 >wpagina config error: Can't overlap ifdef at line 74 of catalog.cfg
 >In line 74 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
 >
 >wpagina: error in configuration. Skipping.
 >wpagina: config error. Skipping.

The other catalogs start with no problems. I have looked in the cfg to
see if the if-endif's are in synch, which they are. I have not fiddled
with the catalog.cfg, it is straight out of the box.

I have appended the top part of the catalog.cfg, in case somebody wants
to see it. The error points to line 74, but no if-endif problem there.
If I mark out the section which causes the problem nothing changes. Any
thoughts? I have run makecat again and again, just in case, but no change.
Below an exerpt from the catalog.cfg

-Patrick

PS. just before I wanted to send this message I checked the newly
created database 'wpagina', but it is empty; no tables, no data. Isnt it
supposed to be filled with demo data?