[ic] Bug in cross_sell, cross_category feature?

Ray mirajewel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 03:03:47 EDT 2004

Is anyone utilizing the cross sell, cross category feature in the
demo?  If I understand correctly, with no cross_sell SKU's defined and
a cross_category defined, cross sell results should be taken from the
defined category?

I'm running 5.2 and I cannot get cross sell results to be pulled from
the cross_category.

I have no problem with defined SKU's being returned, however, if I do
not define any cross_sell SKU's and choose a cross_sell category, it
produces random results with no regard to the chosen category.

The cross_category is showing correctly in my SQL merchandising database.

I can also duplicate the problem in the live demo.

My programing skills are very limited and I've searched through the
mail list and haven't found anything on this particular problem.

Is there a bug, or is it me? Help!

Ray

[if !scratch cross_codes]
[tmp cross_codes][control cross_codes][/tmp]
[/if]
[if !scratch cross_codes]
[tmp cross_codes][loop search="
[if scratch cross_category]