[ic] More Than One Receipt

Ed LaFrance (New Media E.M.S.) ic_users at newmediaems.com
Mon Oct 4 13:07:44 EDT 2004

At 07:47 AM 10/4/2004, you wrote:

>Hello;
>
>Is there a way to set up another route with another receipt?
>I would like people to get two different receipts. One if they check out
>with the main route, and a different one if they check out in the second route.
>
>I have in my catalog.cfg the following lines,
>SpecialPage  report   ../etc/report
>SpecialPage  receipt  ../etc/receipt
>SpecialPage  receipt  ../etc/secondreceipt
>
>and the following 2 routes
>
>Route main  <<EOF
>         attach            0
>         credit_card       1
>         default           1
>         email             '__ORDERS_TO__'
>         encrypt           0
>         errors_to         '__ORDERS_TO__'
>         pgp_cc_key        "__PGP_KEY__"
>         pgp_key           "__PGP_KEY__"
>         receipt           etc/receipt.html
>         report            etc/report
>         supplant          1
>         individual_track  orders
>         track             logs/tracking.asc
>EOF
>

>Route secondreceipt  <<EOF
>         attach            0
>         credit_card       1
>         email             '__ORDERS_TO__'
>         encrypt           0
>         errors_to         '__ORDERS_TO__'
>         pgp_cc_key        "__PGP_KEY__"
>         pgp_key           "__PGP_KEY__"
>         receipt           etc/secondreceipt.html
>         report            etc/secondreport
>         supplant          1
>         individual_track  orders
>         track             logs/tracking.asc
>EOF
>
>It seems that the reports and emails that are sent to the cust are OK.
>However, only the last receipt set via the SpecialPage directive above is
>used for both routes.
>
>Any Ideas?
>
>Thanks
>Rick

What determines the choice of one route vs. another? What else is different
between the routes? If all you are toggling is the receipt, perhaps you
should just set mv_order_receipt to the desired value based on conditions.
This can be done with a hidden form input, and mv_click/mv_check, or inside
an order profile with &set.

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          Ed.LaFrance at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax