[ic] Flypage update

Alexei alexei at corvin.com
Mon Oct 4 21:50:56 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I need to use consecution of SELECT widgets on my custom flypage. User
choose option and page reload with new widget or no. And so on. Same
as country and payment method selection on checkout page. I copied
parts of code but it can't work - after choosing option redirect me to
basket.

First select widget:
I need following behaviour: if user choose 1 or 2 option - nothing
happens. If user choose 3-rd option - page refresh and new widget with
options Round and Square appear.

        [if value size =~ /^((Ground)|(Underground)|(\s*))$/]
                 <SELECT NAME="size" onChange="this.form.submit()">
                   <OPTION VALUE="Ground">Ground
                   <OPTION VALUE="Underground">Underground
                   <OPTION VALUE="Flange">Flange
                   [else]
                 <SELECT NAME="color" onChange="this.form.submit()">
                   <OPTION VALUE="Round">Round
                   <OPTION VALUE="Square">Square
                   [/else]
                   [/if]
                 </SELECT>

Here it is FORM start:

<FORM ACTION="[area order]" METHOD=POST>
  <INPUT TYPE=hidden  NAME="mv_order_item"  VALUE="[item-code]">
  <input type=hidden name=mv_session_id value="[data session id]">
  <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_todo  VALUE=return>

I think I can change form action but how after choosing all options I
will send this item to basket.

Can anybody help me with this question?

Kind regards, Alexei Fedchenko.