[ic] RE: interchange-users Digest, Vol 16, Issue 5

Boyer, Jim boyerj at wsu.edu
Wed Oct 6 18:14:19 EDT 2004

I am trying to add a simple field to the checkout form and cannot figure
out how to get the color of the field set.  I am running IC 5.2.0 .  I
have added the field and made it required and that works, but the other
required fields on the checkout form have a colored background, mine
doesn't.  I am sure it must be simple but I can't seem to figure it out.
Here is the code from the /include/checkout/shipping_address  file

                  [error name=license std_label="[L]License Number[/L]"
required=1]
                 <INPUT TYPE=text NAME=license VALUE="[value license]"
size="20"
maxlength="20">

Thanks for the help,

Jim Boyer
Systems Programmer
College of Agriculture, Human, and Natural Resource Sciences
Washington State University
509.335.2838