[ic] checking Vend::Payment::BusinessOnlinePayment into CVS?

ivan-interchange-users at 420.am ivan-interchange-users at 420.am
Thu Oct 7 11:16:43 EDT 2004

Earlier this year I posted Vend::Payment::BusinessOnlinePayment, a
wrapper that allows the use of Business::OnlinePayment payment modules
with Interchange.

Business::OnlinePayment is a set of related CPAN perl modules for
processing payments with different online gateways:

The module can be downloaded from

What would be necessary to have a developer check this into
Interchange CVS, or get access to do so myself?

The license is GPL/Artistic and I would be happy to assign copyright to
the Interchange Development Group if desired.

Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside