[ic] Different Domainnames for one Shop

Marco Mescoli m.mescoli at omnibit.nu
Fri Oct 8 10:52:06 EDT 2004

> >I want to configure the interchange catalog to handle different domains.
> >For examplpe we have the domains :
> >www.example.com
> >www.example.net
> >www.example.jp
> >www.example.fr
> >www.example.de
> >
> >Normaly you write something like this in your variable.txt
> >
> >SERVER_NAME www.example.com

Try this
1) Cloacked html redirection with frame and put it in every rootweb dir.
 html>
 head>
 title>Redirect/title>
 /head>
 FRAMESET border=0 rows="100%,*" frameborder="no" marginleft=0 margintop=0
marginright=0 marginbottom=0>
 frame src="http://www.example.com/cgi-bin/foundation" scrolling=auto
frameborder="no" border=0 noresize>
 frame topmargin="0" marginwidth=0 scrolling=no marginheight=0
frameborder="no" border=0 noresize>
 /FRAMESET>
 /html>

or this
2) Modify DNS record of all your domain name to the same ip address and in
the interchange SERVER_NAME write this ip address.

Ciao
Marco