[ic] Simple question dealing with search-region

Ed LaFrance (New Media E.M.S.) ic_users at newmediaems.com
Fri Oct 8 11:16:54 EDT 2004

At 07:46 AM 10/8/2004, you wrote:

>Hi everyone,
>
>I have a simple question about a report I am trying to generate. I would
>really appreciate any suggestions I could get on this.
>
>Here is what I am trying to do:
>
>I want to create a list of all orders with a pending status. The list will
>have the order number, fname and lname followed by all the sku's and
>quantity of each ordered... such as:
>
>1501 - Sample User1
>sku1   1   Product1
>sku2   1   Product2
>sku3   5   Product3
>
>1502 - Sample User2
>sku1   3   Product1
>sku2   2   Product2
>sku3   5   Product3
>
>I can easily extract the list of orders with a status of pending using the
>following code:
>
>[set page_title]Pending Orders[/set]
>[set icon_name]icon_stats.gif[/set]
>[set table_perm]1[/set]
><TABLE>
>[set first_done][/set]
>[search-region more=1 search="
>        se=pending
>        sf=status
>        op=eq
>        co=1
>        st=db
>        fi=transactions
>        ml=999999
>        "]
>[search-list]
><TR>
>    <TD ALIGN=LEFT>[item-data transactions code]</TD>
>    <TD ALIGN=LEFT>[item-data transactions fname] [item-data transactions
> lname]

[loop search="
                 fi=orderline
                 st=db
                 sf=order_number
                 se=[item-code]
                 rf=sku,quantity,description
                 ml=9999
"]
[loop-param sku] [loop-param quantity] [loop-param description]
[/loop]

Note: this approach could get quite slow and resource consuming if you have
many pending orders; you might want to consider using SQL instead, if you
are using an external SQL dbms.

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          Ed.LaFrance at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax