[ic] Interchange on Debian

Cameron G ritontor at icenet.com.au
Tue Oct 12 06:59:49 EDT 2004

Is that the only issue that needs to be compensated, or is it really wise to
go and roll your own like I've done?

See, the thing is, I'd really prefer to use the deb packages - it's much
easier that way, updates are far simpler, and if I can do that with the
standard perl shipped with debian, then I think I'll be performing an
upgrade this evening...