[ic] Interchange on Debian

Jamie Neil jamie at versado.net
Tue Oct 12 11:08:28 EDT 2004

Stefan Hornburg wrote:
>>>I don't think unstable will any better in that respect. This a bug in
>>>DBI/DBD::mysql which needs to be tracked down.
>>
>>So at the moment I can only run IC/MySQL on Woody? That kind of limits
>>my options :(
>
> The alternatives are to install Perl from source. Debian packages with
> unthreaded Perl have been offered on this list as well.

Sorry - my bad. I thought you were saying that there were problems on
Sarge other than the well know threaded Perl issues. If it's just a
matter of compiling a non threaded perl then that's fine.

Thanks,

--
Jamie Neil | <jamie at versado.net> | 0870 7777 454
Versado I.T. Services Ltd. | http://versado.net/ | 0845 450 1254