[ic] Different Domainnames for one Shop

Lars Tode tode at bpanet.de
Wed Oct 13 11:05:21 EDT 2004

Hallo Ed.

> I recall that it worked fine, but it was some time ago. The
> variables that
> are to be assigned dynamically, like SERVER_NAME, can have any arbitrary
> initial value, since they are reassigned immediately anyway. There may be
> pitfalls, I really don't know.

I don't how how interchange handle the catalog.cfg, but is there a
possibillity to move the SERVER_NAME from the variable.txt to the
catalog.cfg ?
The idea is to use an UserTag as value for SERVER_NAME.
If Interchange parse the catalog.cfg only once and the take the result the
UserTag return after reboot the ic server, that would not work (if UserTags
are allowd as value).

Regards,

Lars