[ic] Prices and Totals Rounded in the Order Manager - IC 5.2.0

Jeromie Clark jeromie at smoothjazz.com
Mon Oct 18 14:34:59 EDT 2004

Hi Ed -

All of the values are actually being stored (correctly) as strings in MySQL.
I've upgraded from one of the 4.x versions of IC -- most recently 4.8.2
-- the schema I'm using was the one supplied by makecat.

I'm in agreement with you in that I think there's some type-shifting
going on, like the values are being converted from double to int at some
point....

Best,
Jeromie Clark