Makecat Errors [IC]

joe joe at futratec.com
Mon Oct 18 17:33:37 EDT 2004

Greetings and Salutations,

I have tried to install IC on a Debian Woody box only to run the makecat
command that crashes with a permission denied creating directories. At
which point I created them by hand then ran makecat again with no
success. I have searched the archives did not find anything that
resolved this issue.

In desperation I re-installed Debian pointing to the testing and managed
to get IC 5.2 installed, but when I ran the makecat command it also
errors out with the same access denied creating directories.

If anyone that has dealt with this challenge, I would be most
appreciative if you could point me to an archive or solution.

Regards,

Joe