[ic] Separate Images for Matrix Options.

Jeff jeff at badtz-maru.com
Tue Oct 19 12:45:16 EDT 2004

On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 08:46:43AM -0700, C. Ford wrote:

> I am trying to refresh the image on the flypage when a
> matrix option is selected.  i.e. if option ?blue? is
> selected, the flypage would refresh and change the
> base SKU image to the image defined for the variant.

You can see how I did this at www.sophee.com, most of the products have
variants.  It's got some javascript image code that I wrote and you are
welcome to use.  From an IC perspective, the images are associated with
each option, and flypage.html uses an ITML/javascript mix to load all of
the images into an array of objects.

Jeff