[ic] Accessing variables defined in the catalog.cfg

Boyer, Jim boyerj at wsu.edu
Mon Oct 25 12:35:34 EDT 2004

I know this should be simple but I sure can't figure it out.  I am
setting a variable in my catalog.cfg as such:

Variable WINHOST  True

I am not having success reading this variable in the receipt.html page.
I can print out the value of the variable, but I want to make a decision
on the value of the variable.  I have tried the following but without
success.  I have not found examples of this in the docs, but I could
have easily missed them.

[if __WINHOST__ ]

[if __WINHOST__ eq True]

[if @_WINHOST_@ eq True]

[if [var WINHOST] eq True]

What am I doing wrong with this simple test?

Thanks for the help,

Jim Boyer
Systems Programmer
College of Agriculture, Human, and Natural Resource Sciences
Washington State University
509.335.2838