[ic] FedEx Shipping WWW Lookup

Christopher Wenham cwenham at synesmedia.com
Thu Oct 28 01:10:03 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 27 October 2004 21:05, Russell Mann wrote:
> I've read through all the docs on synesmedia.com and cpan and can't seem to
> track this one down.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Or tracked it
> down? Or any clues as to how to hunt it down?

 It could be that the tag isn't getting a tracking number.

 In the tag itself, look for this line and un-comment it (remove the #):

#Debug("Tracking number: $trackingnum");

 You might also comment-out the next two lines that attempt to save the label
image.

 Next, make sure Interchange is running in debug mode ("Variable  DEBUG  1" in
interchange.cfg) and watch the /tmp/icdebug file (or wherever) while you test
the tag again. If it's not getting a tracking number, then there's probably
something going wrong elsewhere.

 To get more debugging information, look up to the line with:

my $t = Business::FedEx::DirectConnect->new(uri=> $opt->{target_url}
                        ,acc => $opt->{acct_num}
                        ,meter => $opt->{meter_num}
                        ,referer => $opt->{referer}
                        ,host=> $opt->{gateway}
                        ,Debug => 0
                        );

 Change to ",Debug  => 1" and restart Interchange. The icdebug file should now
dump out the conversation with FedEx's servers.

Regards,

--
Chris Wenham - Synesmedia, Inc.
http://www.synesmedia.com