[ic] Mailing List vs. Message Board

Gary Norton gnorton at broadgap.com
Fri Oct 29 16:17:50 EDT 2004

I wanted to ask if there are any plans in the future to move from a mailing list model to a message board structure.

I find that for most of my research needs all my resources are message board based or IRC. This is the only site that continues to use mailing lists.

Is there a specific reason that this site is not using message boards? This is not meant to be antagonistic, but I find the message board structure easier to navigate and prefer the default threading.

Thanks,
Gary
Gary Norton
Desk: (801) 763-8056 x22