[ic] Passing "cart" parameter from shipping tag

Ron Phipps rphipps at reliant-solutions.com
Sat Sep 4 14:45:03 EDT 2004

Hello,

I have a shipping mode like this in shipping.asc:

FEIPC	FedEx Priority (1-3 days)	weight	0	0	e
Nothing to ship!		{'PriceDivide' => "1",}
FEIPC	FedEx Priority (1-3 days)	weight	0	99999	f
[fedex-lookup-by-zip mode=FEIP country="[value country]" zip="[value
zip]" weight="[cart-weight]" adder="2.75"]		{'PriceDivide'
=> "1",}

The weight parameter for my fedex-lookup-by-zip tag is passed from
[cart-weight] which does the total of the cart based on the base weight
and option weight.

Everything works well when the items are in the main cart.  The problem
comes when I try to get the shipping total of a cart other then the main
cart.  The reason it is a problem is because I have no way to pass the
cart parameter from the shipping tag through shipping.asc to the
cart-weight tag.

Is there a way to pass the cart parameter that is passed to the shipping
tag to my cart-weight tag?

Thanks,
-Ron