[ic] Changing price in admin entry,html

daniel castro daniel_castro at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 6 09:59:55 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I am trying to change the price for a certain item in the admin entry page,
I tryed to use:

        <TD class=rnorm VALIGN=TOP ALIGN=RIGHT>
                 Price modifier: <input type=text name=mv_price size=5> [set
: [item-price]
                [if discount [item-code]]
                <BR><FONT COLOR=__CONTRAST__ SIZE=-2>[L]Item is

Can anyone see what I am doing wrong, when I submit the form the price never
changes, and it should change any price to a single item I put, but I havent
been able to do it.

Is this the best way to do it, if this is the correct path, then whats

Daniel Castro