[ic] flash xml

Lawrence Tartol lawrence at davidweatherford.com
Fri Sep 10 00:59:49 EDT 2004

Maybe I wasn't making any sense in my last post, I've tried emedding my
flash movie in an html document where the flash document parses my xml file,
it does work on my
server with an absolute url path
http://antiquecat.davidweatherford.com/antiquecat/images/greens/interiors.html
I then tried [include /antiquecat/images/greens/interiors.html ] got this
message Can't use file '/antiquecat/images/greens/flash/interiors.html' with
NoAbsolute set,
I then changed the interchange.cfg file to
NoAbsolute No
restarted the server.
No results. Could someone point me to some documentation to facilitate me in
getting an Interchange generated page to deal with flash/xml files?
I would really like to use Interchanges xml-generator where I could make all
sorts of flash product image galleries.
I will mail any of you a 20 dollar bill, that's 4  5ths of my hourly rate.