[ic] Variants

Kaare Rasmussen kar at kakidata.dk
Thu Sep 16 08:36:42 EDT 2004

Hi

> I have products that really are variants. sku 01-0091-3 is the full
> version, 01-0091-4 is the upgrade version etc.

OK, now I've got it working. It's easy and it looks very nice. It looks like
that the way to handle situation where the main item is 01-0091-3 and the
other choices are 01-0091-1 and 01-0091-4 is to create a pseudo-item called
01-0091.

But it seems that there's no way to control the order of the order of the
options. It sorts on option code no matter what I do.

Nordre Fasanvej 12         Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar at kakidata.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Web:      www.suse.dk