[ic] Multiple product pages

Barry Treahy, Jr. Treahy at MMaz.com
Thu Sep 16 12:28:00 EDT 2004

Kaare Rasmussen wrote:

>One question I haven't been able to find an answer for is if Interchange can
>have multiple product pages for one product. Similar to this
>To the left there's a menu for that product alone.
Sure, you can make IC do anything if you want to roll up your sleeves
but based on the SUSE site, I don't see anything especially unusual or

Barry Treahy, Jr                       E-mail: Treahy at MMaz.com
Midwest Microwave                          Phone: 480/314-1320
Vice President & CIO                         FAX: 480/661-7028