[ic] items can't be removed, changed from cart; session questions

Tom Hodder tom at scriptsupport.co.uk
Thu Sep 16 12:28:45 EDT 2004

Quoting NOW Website Coordinator <webperson at now.org>:

> At 04:31 PM 9/15/2004 -0600, interchange at tvcables.co.uk wrote:
>  >
>  >The problem I have is that when you have multiple items in the cart, the
>  >checkout page will only allow modification / deletion of the top item,
> trying
>
> Yes, you are right -- the problem is that it only changes or dleletes the
> top one, and in my tests, I was only trying the top one.  We are indeed
> using the foundation.
>
> Anyone found a way to fix this bug?  Thanks!

Sorry I can't be more helpful right at the moment, but if you open the content
for the basket page in the admin then there is some code that generates the
checkbox for the remove this item from cart, an it doesn't specify the
item-row
correctly. If you look at that then its quite easy to fix as I
remember. I will
take a look at this again when I get home from work if this is still causing a
problem.

Cheers,

Tom H